- Anti-cheat correctly affects slowing effects now. Flying mount movement speed calculation has been corrected.
- 2 or 5 bloodworms can be summoned randomly at once now.
- Gargoyle's haste scale has been restored.
- Haste scale formula has been slightly changed for pets.
- Feral Spirit wolves should attack the target immediately.
- Gnomeregan Pride transformation has been fixed.
- "Night of the Dead" talent should grant absorb effect to pet from AoE spells.
- 5 crash reasons have been fixed.
- Anti-cheat calculation has been fixed for such spells as "Disengage" or "Mind Control".
- "Furious Attacks" proc cd has been removed.
- Issue with anti-cheat system affecting some slowing and movement speed increasing effects - fixed.
- "Night of the Dead" has been fixed.
- Another fix attempt of fear pathing so that players won't fall through the textures.
- "Hand of Freedom" appliance has been fixed.
Headless Horseman's loot has been fixed.
- Gargoyle has been reworked:
- Its stats remain untouched after the summon.
- Haste scale has been changed.
- Gargoyle's mechanic has been partly reworked.
- Several changes have been applied to succubus cast. You can now interrupt succubus cast even if the warlock has the right talent.
- Pet haste scale has been removed.
- Several crash reasons have been resolved.
- Issue with anti-cheat system causing your character to stuck for a moment while jumping - fixed.
- The following pet stats have been corrected: Felguard, Shadowfiend, Mirror Image
- Issue with Fear + slowing effects bugging out - fixed.
- "Shadowmeld" workability has been fixed.