Dear players! This month we worked hard for you.
Here is a list of what we managed to achieve in September:Icecrown Citadelhttp://www.wowhead.com/npc=36597/the-lich-king
• Enrage and defile timers have been fixed.Utgarde Pinnaclehttp://wowhead.com/npc=26693
• Script has been fully reworked.Ulduarhttp://wowhead.com/npc=33515
abilities have been corrected.http://wowhead.com/npc=32906
• Fixed issue with guardians not disappearing when the boss is dead.
• If the server goes down/restarts guardians won't spawn again anymore.http://wowhead.com/npc=33288
• Damage upon http://www.wowhead.com/npc=33136/guardian-of-yogg-saron
exploding has been fixed.
abilities will no longer be applied to players who entered the portal.
ability has been implemented.
are now floating around the room.
will summon Guardian of Yogg-Saron upon touching it.http://wowhead.com/npc=32845
now casts slower than before.
deals significant damage now.
target selection has been fixed.
• If you won't stand in a snowdrift when the boss casts http://wowhead.com/spell=61968
you will be encased in a block of ice for 5 minutes or until somebody breaks it.Paladin
• "Sanctified Retribution" second part of the talent has been reworked.
• Fixed issue when "Sanctified Retribution" didn't increase damage caused by some of the group members.
• Fixed applying issues with "Sanctified Retribution" when there was more than one paladin with this talent in the group.
• Now "Exorcism" and "Flash Light" won't affect autoattack recharge anymore.
• Now "Redemption" is affected by haste rating.Druid
• Fixed issue with "Hurricane" ticking and making "Clearcasting" effect fade.
• Fixed issue with "Elune's Wrath" proccing and fading while casting "Starfire".
• You will no longer be teleported down to the ground while canceling your "Flight Form" in the air.
• Now when canceling "Flight Form" you will maintain your falling speed.
• Starfall will no longer hit targets which can't be seen by the druid.General
• Fixed issue when you couldn't move your character after "Mind Control" was dispelled.
• Fixed issue when you could control movements of a player that was MC'ed while stunned or rooted.
• Now damage increase effects will stack properly.
• Fixed issue when proc system didn't set the cooldown of a certain spell used on pets (e.g. if you apply "Sacred Shield" to a pet, it will always proc).