is now affected by dk's haste rating.
target selection has been fixed.
healing effect has been increased.Paladin:
- Sanctified Wrath
has been corrected. With wings up you ignore some absorb effects and so on...
- Sanctified Retribution
has been implemented. You gain bonus damage from all auras now.
- Spiritual Attunement
has been implemented.
- Improved Devotion Aura
has been implemented.Druid:
has been corrected. The last tick has been fixed.Warrior:
- Trinket and weapon change issues with http://wowhead.com/spell=46924
have been fixed.Warlock:
talent has been fixed.Shaman:
- Tidal Force
spell has been corrected.
- Elemental Fury
talent has been corrected.
- Earthen Power
talent has been corrected.General:
- Issue with http://wowhead.com/spell=605
affecting combo point stacks - fixed.
- NPC target selection has been corrected.
can take flags now.Anti-cheat, geodata:
- Issue with dismounting from machines and vehicles when trying to use them - fixed.
- Issue with Fear causing you to fall through the textures has been fixed.
- Movements under disorientation effects have been corrected.
- New geodata.
- Pet and mob pathing (no longer walk through the textures).BGs, arenas:
- Issue with ships disappearing in some bgs has been fixed.
- Some battleground teleports have been fixed.
- Issue with battlegrounds causing players to die and teleport them if they leave while mounted.PvE:Ulduar:
- Bosses' workability has been corrected.Icecrown Citadel:
- Blood Mirror
applied by http://wowhead.com/npc=36789
has been fixed.
- Bone Spike Graveyard
applied by http://wowhead.com/npc=36612
should no longer throw you out to the textures.
- Issues with Ice Tombs
applied by http://wowhead.com/npc=36853
have been fixed.Ruby Sanctum:
now properly uses http://wowhead.com/spell=75125
now properly stacks http://wowhead.com/spell=74367
flight phase has been fixed.
- It's possible to interrupt some spells in Ruby Sanctum
- Database has been optimized last week. It no longer matters how many characters database has, it doesn't affect the server diff which used to cause some in-game lags.
- We won't delete any inactive characters at all anymore. It doesn't matter how long ago you logged into the game.
- Character restoration system has been reworked as well. You can now restore characters that were deleted by you.
- You can no longer Charge through the textures.09.08:
- .aptime command has been added so that you can check when the next arena point flush is going to happen.
- Issue with Charge calculation and some other geodata errors have been fixed.
- Issue with hunter traps disappearing - fixed.12.08:- A few minor changes concerning FUN realm vendors: reagents, items and etc. have been added.General:
- New core have been installed on х1, х30, х75, х100 and х115 realms.
- Fear and DoT effects have been corrected.
- Some server crash issues have been resolved.
- Primordial Saronite has been added. Its cost has been changed to 60 Emblems of Frost (to make it more relevant). On x1 realm it costs 23 Emblems of Frost.Quests:http://wowhead.com/quest=12308http://wowhead.com/quest=1230213.08:General:
- Ashen Verdict rings have been added to the ICC vendors. You can purchase them for Emblems of Frost.14.08:Control panel:
- You can now see the e-mail which your account is attached to.
- You can now see whether you were muted or banned, including the reason and ban period. In addition, you will be able to see GM's nickname who muted/banned you.
- You can now see whether you account was locked on to your IP or not.General:
- 5 server crash reasons have been resolved.
- Stack system workability of several spells has been corrected.
- Issue with nickname display and the ability to type in chat after being AFK for too long - fixed.
- Minor core optimization to increase its perfomance.
- Several corrections have been applied to Gladius workability while using arena spectator (it will come into force after server restart).
- x100 realm's new geodata will be disabled to compare its efficiency with the old one (it will come into force after server restart).16.08:Quests:
- If you lost your Ensorcelled Chokers you can get them back from: http://wowhead.com/npc=28518http://wowhead.com/quest=12512http://wowhead.com/quest=12859http://wowhead.com/quest=12431http://wowhead.com/quest=1223818.08:
- Issue with your pet having 1 hp left after you mount up - fixed.
- Warlock pet stats will be renewed every time when they summon a new one.
- Issue with hunter pets disappearing from stables - fixed.
- Issue with http://wowhead.com/spell=588
stacks fading upon taking damage - fixed. You will no longer lose your stacks as long as you absorb the incoming damage.
item has been slightly corrected.
- Issue when you could heal Valithria without starting the event - fixed.
- The Light of Dawn quest restart has been fixed.
- 3 server crash reasons have been resolved.
- We will disable some geodata fixes on x100 realm at night (we are going to test its workability).19.08:
- Another solution to Valithria's heal bug.
- Tentative fix of Sindragosa's target selection and Ice Tomb.
- х100 new geodata has been restored.
- Today's 4 server crash reasons have been fixed.
- You can no longer apply Faerie Fire to the targets which are being cc'd by cyclone.21.08:Quests:http://wowhead.com/quest=12557http://wowhead.com/quest=12832http://wowhead.com/quest=11999http://wowhead.com/quest=12330http://wowhead.com/quest=12734http://wowhead.com/quest=12540http://wowhead.com/quest=12736http://wowhead.com/quest=12704http://wowhead.com/quest=1315222.08:
- Some corrections have been applied to Valithria.
- Saurfang's bug has been fixed.
- Slice and Dice will no longer put rogues in combat state.
- 69240 should inflict to the far side instead of a random target.
- Another Gargoyle's target selection fix.23.08:
- We have disabled some features that were added recently on x125 realm.
- Issue with machines, quest flights, battleground cannons and etc. causing your character to stuck - fixed.24.08:
- х125 features have been restored after some tests.
- Auras that increase stats have been corrected.Abilities/Spells/Talents::
workability has been fixed, namely GCD.
workability has been fixed. It will redirect one spell properly which will destroy the totem. Issue with Grounding Totem not disappearing after the spell was redirected - fixed.
- Death Knight pet bonus stats gained from buffs - corrected.General:
has been added to the game.
item procs have been fixed. The same goes for similar Horde trinkets.
- Minor anti-cheat reworks (issue with flights has been partly fixed).
- Another Valithria's heal bug has been fixed.25.08:Abilities/Spells/Talents:
- Improved Unholy Presence
talent workability has been fixed, namely Runic Power generation speed.26.08:Abilities/Spells/Talents:
dk talent target selection has been fixed.
hunter ability has been fixed.
- Windfury Weapon
shaman talent has been fixed. у шаманов. А именно . проки в абсорб, частота прока.
- Burning Determination
mage talent has been fixed.
- Improved Concentration Aura
talent has been fixed.28.08:General:
- Now every pet has the same percentage of hit rating as their owners.
- Issue with Succubus sometimes having troubles to cast successfully - fixed.
- Improved Succubus warlock talent has been corrected.
immuna mask has been corrected.Death Knight:
- Rune Strike
has been fixed. It won't fade when using other abilities.
- Magic Suppression
talent workability has been fixed.Rogue:
- Honor Among Thieves
talent workability has been fixed.
- Cheat Death
talent workability has been fixed. It will reduce damage taken properly now.
- Glyph of Backstab
has been fixed.Quests:http://wowhead.com/quest=12652http://wowhead.com/quest=12664http://wowhead.com/quest=12665http://wowhead.com/quest=12527http://wowhead.com/quest=1291029.08:Mage:
- Fingers of Frost
talent has been fixed. It won't fade when using fire or arcane spells.Death Knight:
- Corpse Explosion
target selection has been fixed.Quests:
- Corpse Explosion
damage has been corrected.
- Raise Dead
spell workability has been corrected.
- Character restore system has been restored.Quests:http://wowhead.com/quest=13302http://wowhead.com/quest=24498http://wowhead.com/quest=13239