- It's been 5 long months since we began to develop and test the visibility system. Finally, a new one has been installed on all the servers. Also, it has been optimized. During its implementation, the work of solving class issues was slowed down. Now, thanks to view distance optimization, the gameplay will become more comfortable. Moreover, overall server latency will be reduced which will improve the game quaility.
- Dynamic visibility has been implemented. (view radius is 100 yards and will be reduced depending on the zone load)
- View distance for important NPCs has been significantly increased (Bosses, rare spawns and big NPC will be visible from a long distance)
- Issues with pets disappearing because of small view distance have been fixed.
- View distance on battlegrounds and arenas has been increased so you can see the whole map.
- Game objects' view distance has been increased in the event zone.
- View distance has been significantly optimized in the event zone.
- Visual issues with players or NPCs bugging out so that you can't interact with them, because they were in the wrong spot - fixed.
- Passive auras for raids and groups has been significantly optimized.
- View distance has been significantly optimized in general.
- A lot of small visual bugs have been fixed.
- Issue with http://wowhead.com/spell=86096 giving two stamina bonuses by using bear form twice - fixed. You can no longer exploit it and make your current health points to be recalculated.
- Priests can no longer use http://wowhead.com/spell=605 on top of the http://wowhead.com/spell=88625 "charm" effect.
- Issue with http://wowhead.com/spell=118455 passive talent proccing from http://wowhead.com/spell=34026 ability - fixed
- http://wowhead.com/spell=119072 ability has been reworked.
- issue with this ability not dealing damage if more than one target is hit by it - fixed
- amount of damage dealt depending on the targets that are hit - fixed
- Some corrections have been applied to http://wowhead.com/spell=115738
- Some corrections have been applied to http://wowhead.com/spell=54935
- Now http://wowhead.com/spell=53344 proc will have 10 PPM instead of ~5%, as it was previously.
- http://wowhead.com/spell=63560 has been implemented. Now it will replace the abilities of your pet-ghoul which is affected by this spell.
- Now http://wowhead.com/spell=91776 will be replaced by http://wowhead.com/spell=91778
- Now http://wowhead.com/spell=47484 will be replaced by http://wowhead.com/spell=91837
- Now http://wowhead.com/spell=47482 will be replaced by http://wowhead.com/spell=91807
- Now http://wowhead.com/spell=47481 будет will be replaced by http://wowhead.com/spell=91797
- http://wowhead.com/spell=108370 talent mechanism has been reworked
- issue with this talent's aura not proccing from http://wowhead.com/spell=112092 ability
- issue with this talent's aura not proccing from http://wowhead.com/spell=108685 ability
- issue with this talent's aura not proccing from http://wowhead.com/spell=114654 ability
- issue with this talent's aura not proccing from http://wowhead.com/spell=104027 ability
- issue with this talent's aura not proccing from http://wowhead.com/spell=103964 ability
- http://wowhead.com/zone=4384 - now Siege Engines will have faster movespeed
- http://wowhead.com/zone=4710 - now Siege Engines and Glaive Throwers will move a bit faster
- http://wowhead.com/zone=6126 - carts' movespeed has been increased. Also, they will no longer stop suddenly if there is no fight action going on near its area.
- Players that fell under the textures will be immediately telepored to the surface.
- http://wowhead.com/spell=76806 proc has been corrected.
- 108215 (Paralytic Poison) proc frequency has been corrected
- Additional corrections have been applied to http://wowhead.com/spell=108370. After its change it will proc from 103103 (Malefic Grasp) ability as well.
- Issue with http://wowhead.com/spell=115767 damage being affected by http://wowhead.com/spell=12712 - fixed.
- Now http://wowhead.com/spell=6343 and http://wowhead.com/spell=46968 will get bonus modifier from passive ability
- http://wowhead.com/spell=115767 proc has been optimized.
- http://wowhead.com/spell=1079 ability damage has been reworked