Good afternoon, dear players. Our project is going to release a new Legion realm.
We are going to launch the world with the gradual opening of the game content. New realm will be comfortable not only for seasoned players who have passed a variety of raids, battlefields and arenas, but also for the newcomers to World of Warcraft.
What can you expect?
- Opening of the game content will take place in stages . With the release of each stage, the new raid dungeon is added, and next arena season starts, as well small changes take place (currency, drop, etc.);
- Type of game world - PvE;
- Experience Rates - x5 (for professions x2);
- Donate will work in a limited mode. On the first stage (the opening of the realm) there will be available only those items that do not affect the balance. After each stage new items will be added;
- Raid and mythic+ progress races are planned for each of the stages. For the victory (1, 2, 3 places) participants will receive awards;
- To raise interest, during the races some characteristics of raid bosses, as well as their summoned minions will be changed;
- A special team of developers, which will promptly eliminate emerging problems;
- Before the opening of the game world we plan to hold a couple of conferences with players and management of the realm on Discord. The realm management will hold similar conferences periodically after the game world opening as well.
- On the new realm, we will introduce changes regarding gathering groups and raids, as follows:
1) Gathering groups and raids will be possible only through "Pre-assembled groups".
2) It will be impossible to gather groups and raids the old way.
3) At the attempt to gather a group/raid the old way, the player will be announced a warning. In case of ignoring it the game administration has the right to issue a penalty in the form of short-term blocking of the chat.
- Administration team will be divided into RU and EN communities to ensure comfortable support for all players.
Terms of content opening, the date of the conference and all the details will be announced later.